I am currently instructed on a Marketing role for a top Central London mixed-use developer, who are currently regenerating prime sites in Central London to build thriving communities and improve the landscape of the city.
Due to an exciting pipeline, they are looking to expand their Marketing team and are therefore actively recruiting a Marketing Manager. This person will lead all Marketing for one of the highest profile developments in their portfolio, working closely with the rest of the team, as well as the sales and development teams.
This is a broad marketing role, working closely with external agencies to design and create all marketing tools to support the sales team. You will also run a number of high-profile events for both existing members of the community, as well as sales launches and place making events.
This role requires someone with proven experience running the marketing function for a New Homes developer based in Central London. If you have a suitable career background, and are looking to take on a new challenge with a highly respected developer, then this could be the next role for you.
Please contact me directly for a confidential chat -
Skills and requirements:
- Degree qualified in marketing, or similar
- 4+ years' experience in Marketing, with experience working for a Central London Residential Developer
- Experience in managing multi-channel campaigns
- Experience in writing briefs for marketing campaigns and relating these to in-house designers and external agencies
- Strategic mind set - strategic and analytic thinker
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal (specifically copywriting skills)
- Energy and drive and the ability to self-motivate and drive projects through to completion
- Exceptionally high standards and attention to detail
- Strong organisational skills
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job