My client is an Asset Management firm and has just acquired a large portfolio of commercial assets in the Thames Valley area. With offices currently located in Central London, Asia and Australia, they are now looking to build a separate team at one of the sites close to Reading.
As part of this team, they are looking to take on a Marketing Manager to put together the annual marketing plans for both B2B and B2C marketing campaigns, targeting the current occupiers and reaching out to new commercial audiences.
It is an autonomous role, but a fantastic opportunity for a senior marketing professional to challenge themselves and get involved in the whole 360 of marketing from inception to completion, and take on sole responsibility for all of the marketing.
The role will include, but is not limited to:
- Managing all traditional and digital marketing for all commercial assets
- Implementing and managing all marketing campaigns with a strong sales focus
- Working closely with the PR Consultant to create engaging copy and ensure you are utilising all relevant media outlets
- Manage and implement lead generation campaigns, targeted at both domestic and overseas audiences
- Liaise with the internal marketing departments across the world to ensure brand continuity and ensure you are reaching both a domestic and overseas target marketing
- Manage relationships with design and digital agencies, and manage a critical path to ensure everyone is working to a high standard and that all work is submitted on time
- Manage a generous marketing budget, reporting to senior staff about how this budget has been allocated
- Analyse the return on investment of all campaigns, ensuring you are continually monitoring each campaign and using your findings to improve future campaigns
- Maintain effective internal communications to ensure that all relevant company functions are kept informed about all marketing and sales objectives
- Work with partner stakeholders to run events to increase awareness of the assets
- Any additional ad hoc duties that are required of you
Requirements for the role:
- Proven experience in a senior marketing role, covering both traditional and digital marketing
- Experience in gathering content and writing press releases
- Experience managing agencies and more junior members of a team
- Experience working for a large organisation, and juggling multiple marketing projects at any one time
- Bachelor degree in Marketing (or similar)
- The ability to work efficiently to ensure work is completed on time and to a very high standard
- Experience in budget management
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- The ability to build strong relationship to ensure all stakeholders are invested in the marketing journey for each asset
- A positive nature and the want to take on a challenging opportunity
- You must hold a UK Driver's License and own a car
If you are someone who is looking to take on a new challenge in your career, and invest your time in a company that is going through a really exciting period with an incredible pipeline, then this is definitely the role for you.
They are looking to interview and employ someone as soon as possible, so if you feel you have the desired experience and personal attributes for this role, then please do apply.
Alternatively, you can contact me directly at