Marketing Manager - FMCG
Our client is a leader in their field with an enviable reputation. Our client is seeking a Marketing Manager to fulfil this full-time position. The Marketing Manager benefits from a highly competitive salary of £45,000 with pension, healthcare and all the benefits attached to a management level position.
The Marketing Manager works closely with various teams to ensure relevant products are developed. You’ll be responsible for the overall marketing strategies and coordinating marketing activities to maximise the delivery of product sales targets.
- Up-to-date knowledge of product market and competitors
- To design, develop and implement the brand communication strategy, with a heavy focus on digital activity, and where relevant to manage activity through outside agencies.
- To regularly undertake gap analysis assessments and benchmarking activities to ensure the business manages performance of product ranges and understand competitor activity and market trends
- Where relevant negotiating with suppliers, agencies, and service providers, agreeing competitive supply terms and prices.
- To plan, organise and implement promotional and trade marketing activity
- To lead, engage, manage, develop and inspire direct reports, setting clear direction and expectations.
- Salary £35,000 - £45,000 (depending on experience
- Company Bonus
If you believe that you have the skills and experience for the role - then please get in touch or press APPLY NOW below and attached your fully up to date CV and salary expectations.
Ian Baldry @ VPss Recruitment
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job