Our client, an FMCG organisation that produces luxury beverages, are currently recruiting for a senior Marketing Manager to join their busy team. This post will be reporting into the Global Marketing Director and will oversee 2-3 junior members of staff.
The Marketing Manager will Plan, direct, and coordinate all marketing activities, as well as motivate and manage the team to ensure consistency of the brand and reputation is achieved.
Performing the following duties personally or through subordinate supervisors.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Work closely with the Chairman at Management team to establish the Marketing Strategy
- Establishes marketing goals to ensure share of market and profitability of products and/or services.
- Develops and executes marketing plans and programs, both short and long range, to ensure the profit growth and expansion of company.
- Researches, analyses, and monitors financial, technological, and demographic factors so that market opportunities may be capitalized on,
- Plans and oversees the organisation's advertising and promotion activities including print, electronic, and direct mail outlets.
- Communicates with outside advertising agencies on ongoing campaigns.
- Works with writers and artists and oversees copywriting, design, layout, pasteup, and production of promotional materials.
- Develops and recommends pricing strategy for the organization which will result in the greatest share of the market over the long run.
- Ensures effective control of marketing results and that corrective action takes place to be certain that the achievement of marketing objectives are within designated budgets.
- Evaluates market reactions to advertising programs, merchandising policy, and product packaging and formulation to ensure the timely adjustment of marketing strategy and plans to meet changing market and competitive conditions.
- Recommends changes in basic structure and organization of marketing group to ensure the effective fulfilment of objectives assigned to it and provide the flexibility to move swiftly in relation to marketing problems and opportunities.
- Conducts marketing surveys on current and new product concepts.
- Prepares marketing activity reports.
Management of the Marketing Department. Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this team. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization's policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
- 8-10 Years’ experience within marketing
- A proven background in a similar company (Food & Beverage, Retail, FMCG)
- Strong education, with a degree or equivalent qualification
- Experienced at presenting to internal and external stakeholders
- Must have a hands on approach
- Outstanding communication skills are a must
If this exciting opportunity sounds of interest, and you have the experience and skill-set required, then please apply now.
- Marketing Activity
- Marketing Department
- Marketing Strategy