Salary: Up to £40,000 doe
***Please note that this is a 12-month fixed term contract - no guarantee of an extension or permanent position thereafter***
We are recruiting on behalf of a well-known, growing brand, who are now in need of an additional team member, for their Shopper marketing team. The contract role requires an individual with at least 2 years’ experience in an FMCG Shopper Marketing role.
In addition, key skills within the following areas would also be required:
- Project management
- Agency management
- Ability to present to retailers in a confident manner
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of the organisations shopper marketing strategy across all channels, multiples, convenience & International - working closely with the National Account Team, Shopper Marketing agency and Retailers ensuring availability instore and online.
- Ensure shopper marketing plans deliver against the organisations commercial business priorities and retailer account priorities
- Continuously evolve and grow the shopper marketing through strategies, evaluation and shopper specific insight to ensure effective KPI delivery and return on investment.
- Drive best in class visibility of the brand, online through mobile ready imagery, consumer reviews and working with the sales team on online priorities
- Develop positive relationships with retailer stakeholders especially marketing teams to deliver best in class shopper activity
- Be the 'shopper’ champion within the business, understanding the shopper mindset and journey and ensuring that the organisation delivers to their needs.
- Support the channel managers in driving awareness of the brand in new channels through the development of POS, advertising and PR
- Develop a hard-working trade marketing PR programme to raise visibility in the Grocery, Convenience, Independent and Wholesale / Cash & Carry sectors.
- Manage trade award entry programme and ensure positive communication / PR on any wins
- Work closely with the Communications Manager to ensure aligned messaging and creative through the line
The successful candidate will need to be able to demonstrate the following:
- Ability to lead external teams and motivate internal colleagues and customers in the creation and delivery of strategies and plans
- Ability to be resilient for business performance situations to create solutions for growth or recognition for delivery
- Ability to drive results while bringing others with you on the journey
- Working with limited budgets that need to deliver maximum impact.
- Commercial FMCG background, with experience in analysing market and financial data and delivering insight to the business
- Degree level qualified
- Experience of operating as part of a small team & driving own agenda
- Proven ability in developing communication initiatives that have delivered results
- Experienced in developing relationships cross functionally and with external partners especially agencies
For more information about this role, or to apply, please contact Joy Bruce or Helen Stacey at Aspire Jobs in Ringwood.
- Customer Marketing
- Shopper Marketing
- brand marketing
- marketing manager
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job