Implement the communications plan in support of the brand marketing strategy for the Centre. Assist the Centre Manager in all matters relating to marketing, PR events and promotions. Promote the provision of marketing, tenant liaison and performance analysis to key stakeholders.
• Review available market research, socio economic data and customer profiling to inform marketing strategy.
• Assist the Head of Marketing / Centre Manager / Centre Director to deliver and implement the Centre marketing strategy.
• Liaise with the Centre’s tenant partners, external suppliers, agencies and the stakeholders to deliver the marketing strategy.
• Manage the internal communication of marketing activities including tenants and leisure operators
• Effectively manage external communications and marketing enquiries.
• Deliver the execution and management of the centre brand strategy.
• Manage the day to day relationship with external marketing consultants, coordinating and attending regular meetings and developing strong partnerships.
• Day to day management and delivery of content, reporting and analysis of all web based and viral marketing and social media platforms.
• Demonstrate a good understanding of community awareness and promote corporate social responsibilities.
• Identify and assist in the delivery of a robust B2C PR campaign with PR agency support
• Build and maintain relationships with key stakeholders within the business.
• Be prepared to work with other civic and community organisation involved in the promotion of Basingstoke
• Deliver innovative marketing campaigns and bespoke initiatives to create customer loyalty and maximise dwell time, spend, and visitor footfall in line with the overall marketing strategy for the Centre.
• Coordinate and facilitate Christmas Decorations, promotional and entertainment activities at the Centre and ensure that such activities comply with all required Health & Safety policies and procedures.
• Manage continued value improvement either through cost or new services. Ensure that all planned promotions/events are delivered within budget.
• Reporting and analysing of event and promotional activities to assess impact/success.
• Assist the Centre and its tenant’s partners with on-site promotion activities.
• Prepare monthly marketing reports for all key stakeholders
• Undertaking any other ad-hoc marketing activities.
• Day-to-day management of the Marketing Coordinators within the team.
• To ensure compliance with CBREMS standard policies and procedures.
• Any other duties as directed by your line manager
• Able to build and maintain supplier/contractor relationships
• Understand and apply procedures relating to work activities
• Able to work on own initiative
• Able to use IT software such as Word, Excel and databases
• Understand and use industry/company specific IT applications
• Full awareness of centres business planning objectives
• Able to work as part of a team, supporting other team members and recognising the work of others
• Strong organisational and interpersonal skills
• Strong communication skills (written and verbal)
• Sound understanding of destination/venue marketing
• Marketing qualification and three to five years consumer marketing experience in tourism, destination, venue, hospitality, retail or leisure sectors
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Strategy