Salary: Competitive dependent on experience
Job type: Full Time, Permanent
With over 16,000 companies around the globe turning to them to help their businesses grow, the company produces brilliant brilliant content for readers and users.
You will work with market-leading brands to help create powerful and lasting relationships that deliver real results, all while developing your own career.
This role will manage the marketing and marketing team across a portfolio of events primarily awards for the company's brands in their specific market sectors.
The marketing manager will line manage two marketing executives and manage all aspects of marketing campaigns, from planning through to implementation along with post event analysis for driving paid entries and attendees to our Awards across the Brands. The role may also include marketing for specific Forums with their Association Partners to generate delegates to our free to attend Forums.
They will be part of a large team who collectively deliver 40 industry-leading events per year. Collaboration with colleagues both in the team and from other departments is a key part of the role and the willingness to mentor and impart knowledge will be important to the team's progression.
- Plan and implement innovative, multi-channel digital and direct marketing plans for up to 6 - 10 events per year, focusing immediately on 4 projects
- Effectively deliver campaigns to ensure delegate and financial targets are met
- To write effective marketing copy for channels such as email, print, online adverts and social media to be delivered via the Brands and Association Partners
- To manage and track email campaigns from start to finish
- Ensuring best use of a multi-sector customer marketing database and to be able to use the CMS system (Eventsforce)
- Where necessary to support the database by devising a data build strategy
- Brief and work with external designers to create stand out marketing collateral working closely with the event managers working on the projects.
- To effectively use social media channels from LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube to grow,and engage with, their audience to build communities
- Use web analytics tools to inform marketing plans and help streamline the effectiveness of our campaigns and to provide detailed response analysis on an event post event
- To devise and implement effective paid and organic search campaigns
- To manage relationships with designers, printers, mailing houses, list brokers and other suppliers, and ensure they are invoiced and paid on time
- To present event marketing plans confidently to key internal stakeholders to secure buy in
- To work with event speakers and sponsors to gain their buy in to promote the events through their channels
- Create and manage media partnerships with key associations, publications and trade bodies to enhance the company's products
The Ideal Candidate:
- The company is looking for someone with a degree in Marketing or relevant experience who understands how to generate revenues via a clear marketing strategy
- They are looking for someone with previous marketing experience, ideally in a related field with line management experience
- Excellent attention to detail, communication and copy writing skills, whilst being able to multi-task and meet deadlines are key
- They are looking for someone who is commercially minded with an interest in growing revenues around events
Sound interesting? If so, click APPLY to be considered for the role.
Candidates with previous experience and job titles such as; Marketing Coordinator, Events Manager, Event Marketing Manager, Marketing Specialist, Marketing Guru, Communications Manager, Events Manager may also be considered for this role.
- Events Manager
- Marketing Coordinator
- Marketing Specialist
- Communications Manager
- Event Marketing Manager
- Marketing Guru