MARKETING MANAGER - EVENTS
£35,000 - £40,000
We are currently working on an exciting opportunity for a market-leading events company who are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. Working on a festival-style event devised by a household-name chef, you will be responsible for creating and delivering high-impact marketing campaigns to increase visitor numbers and ticket revenue.
As the Marketing Manager, you will develop multi-channel marketing initiatives to support sales activity for the events, targeting both consumers and exhibitors. You will work closely with the sales team to develop strategies, developing an expert knowledge of the food, lifestyle and music markets to strengthen your work. The role also offers the opportunity to liaise with high-profile talent and media partners, using their brand to push attendance.
If you are enthusiastic about food, drink and entertainment, this could be the role for you! On offer is a basic salary of up to £40,000, plus performance related commission.
- Developing and delivering a marketing strategy that across multiple channels and platforms
- Planning, managing and reporting on the marketing budget
- Monitoring and reporting on ticket sales and revenue
- Managing the creation and publication of all marketing material in line with marketing strategy
- Liaising with key talent and managing communications approval with them
- Managing relationships suppliers and agencies, including design, PR, media buying
- Creating and implementing an exhibitor marketing campaign to help maximise sales in this department
- Working on site at events to deliver a fantastic visitor experience
This role is ideally suited to a confident, results-driven individual with experience in events/exhibitions marketing. The following attributes are also highly desirable:
- Experience across multi-channel marketing
- Be a relationship builder with proven stakeholder management skills
- Excited about food, drink and entertainment
- Proven experience of hitting goals and targets
- Confident with creative copywriting
- Excellent experience in content creation for social media
APPLY NOW: This role will be progressing to interview stage shortly, so please send your CV for immediate consideration. All applications will be treated with the highest level of confidentiality.
- marketing manager