Our client is a fast growing, London-based international media company with a solid 27 year track record, active in more than 50 countries around the world. They run B2B websites, magazines, reports, exhibitions and senior-level, high profile business conferences..
The event marketing manager will be the lead campaign marketer for our client’s events business - owning the marketing strategy for their flagship conferences and awards.
As the marketing manager of the company’s largest and most successful conference & exhibition portfolio, you will be responsible for working with the head of the division to ensure the event offering is marketed exceptionally and instrumental in taking the event to the next level.
The role includes:
- Strategic Planning & Executing campaigns for delegate, sponsorship, exhibition and visitor marketing
- Being the brand guardian and ensuring consistency across all brands and channels
- Driving digital marketing strategy
- Analysing campaigns and adapting / improving campaigns based on results
- Working with content, sales functions and head of team to align all activities and goals
- Work with internal CRM and email platforms
- Work external creative agencies to produce collateral across all channels
- Produce timely reports for weekly and quarterly team meetings
- Ensuring an integrated campaign across all channels including print and digital
- Build and develop partnerships with key titles, associations and key influencers
- Implement a full data strategy using our existing databases and aligning with our audiences
- Manage the event marketing budgets
- must have at least 1 years experience in b2b marketing
- keen to take your marketing knowledge to the next level by learning and applying 'best practice’
- authoritative enough to teach, train and encourage project managers to fulfil their marketing objectives
- able to negotiate global media and association partnerships
- excellent at digital marketing, including: analytics, paid advertising, social media and other ways to drive traffic online
- keen to work out and test the best way of doing things - scientifically
- a strong, independent worker who doesn’t require constant supervision
- must have a strong brand focus and understanding of the needs of your target audience
- creative thinker - across all channels, including the ability to produce enticing copy
- highly organised - love your spread sheets and GANTT charts
Lipton Media is a dynamic, proactive and progressive media recruitment agency solely dedicated to the media industry. We are leaders across media sales and creative opportunities.
We cover: media sales, digital media sales, print sales, exhibition sales, event sales, conference sales, outdoor sales, radio sales, marketing, conference production and editorial jobs.
Our clients range from small start-up companies to FTSE 100 and 250 businesses. We work with people at every stage of their career from undergraduates looking for their first entry point into sales to senior managers and directors looking for their next move.
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager