This is an excellent chance to join a FTSE 100 company and market leading media business. They have an exciting opportunity for a creative and enthusiastic Marketing manager to join the marketing department of a portfolio of energy and marine events
As an articulate, creative and enthusiastic Marketing Manager, you will have experience in developing marketing strategies, planning multi-channel marketing campaigns and customer insight projects in a b2b environment. Experience within the energy and marine sector would be advantageous.
- Build and maintain a high level of sector specific industry knowledge
- Evaluate customer research, market conditions, competitor data and produce an effective and engaging marketing plan to meet the agreed event’s strategic objectives
- Ability to build detailed multi-channel marketing campaigns in order for Marketing Operations team to implement.
- Oversee multi-channel segmented online and offline marketing activities to achieve frequent, timely and effective event promotion and measure campaign effectiveness
- Develop an annual marketing budget and ensure delivery of marketing activity on time and within budget
- Plan and implement customer research projects
- Use your industry and customer knowledge to develop show initiatives, educational programmes and special events to enhance event content
- Proactively establish and maintain effective working team relationships internally and externally including industry partners, the media trade associations and our advisory panels - both locally and globally
- Proven track record in marketing, Event marketing experience is not required, but must demonstrate ability to adapt quickly and effectively.
- A strategic thinker and team player with good analytical, numerical and communication skills
- A good understanding of developing marketing strategies, messaging and persona development, segmented marketing campaigns, database management
- Willingness to travel and work in a global team of professionals building effective relationships with partners and suppliers
- Ability and willingness to work in a matrix structure
- Demonstrable experience managing budgets
- The creative ability to further develop business opportunities and to launch new initiatives
- The attributes required to secure and optimise strong business relationships/partnerships
If this exciting marketing job interests you please send a CV to Ross Brander at Brandgaard Recruitment
- Digital Marketing
- Event Management
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Strategy