The successful candidate will be responsible for growing the company’s brand as a world-leading quantitative research and technology company amongst prospects at the world’s most high-profile universities and organisations. Leading a team of specialists, you will drive company messaging both internally and externally, positioning the organisation as a leading force in its industry.
As all of the company’s marketing is carried out for talent acquisition purposes, you will be responsible for running multiple recruitment marketing campaigns. Interfacing with multiple stakeholders, you will be responsible for developing and executing a robust strategy that will take current marketing and communications efforts to the next level.
- Define and execute a multi-channel marketing strategy in line with the company’s talent acquisition strategy
- Oversee all brand-building, content and marketing efforts to position the brand as both an employer of choice and thought leader in its space
- Curate interesting stories, blogs and articles to share on behalf of the company
- Line manage a team of marketing specialists and oversee career and skills career development
- Build strategic relationships with external parties (i.e. University departments & other academic institutions)
- Marketing governance: Introducing processes, policies and procedures to evaluate and report on marketing decisions and results
- Significant and broad marketing experience
- Experience of developing an employer brand
- Highly numerate with demonstrable experience of marketing governance and reporting
- Experience of delivering successful communications and marketing strategies
- Experience in managing a wide range of internal and external stakeholders simultaneous and the ability to prioritise highly variable work streams
- Must be tech savvy with knowledge of targeted digital marketing
- Insights into the Technology and Quant Finance industry will be desirable
VMAGROUP is a leading international interim and permanent recruitment and executive search specialist for communications, digital and marketing. Specialist practices cover internal and change communications, external communications, investor relations, public affairs, marketing, digital and agency services.
VMAGROUP has an international presence with five offices across Europe. We have a reputation for providing leading consultancy services and advice supported by in-depth knowledge of the professions we recruit for. Our thought leadership and benchmarking studies have become go-to resources for the communications and marketing industries supporting planning and decision-making.
VMAGROUP is committed to equal opportunities and is a Diversity Pledged Recruiter.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'