About the role:
We are seeking an experienced Senior Marketing Manager, Customer Retention that will be responsible for leading, developing and managing the implementation of customer retention and communication strategies that support the individual B2C and B2B2C customers across all Collinson Group retail products to meet strategic objectives whilst representing the voice of the customer and advocating a customer centric approach across the business.
The focus will be to maximise income generation through the development of agreed customer communication and engagement activity. This activity will include the development and management of customer focussed programmes including data interrogation, policy / membership upgrade, cross sell, renewal and retention across multi-channel solutions.
- Plan, lead and develop multi-channel customer retention contact strategies to maximise retention for B2C from welcome to renewal, credit control and win-back demonstrating innovation and maximising the use of available technologies.
- Present end of month analysis on performance against budget and recommendations on future activity to meet targets within budget.
- Lead, develop and deliver integrated clear, concise and value added customer communications initiating and utilising research, insight and analytics to constantly evolve.
- Drive forward and collaborate with Analytics, Data and Commercial teams to develop effective profiling, segmentation and lapse propensity models for targeted retention campaign strategies across product lines and brands.
- Lead the Customer Retention team providing direction, support and continued development.
- Be the voice of the customer and represent the customer’s perspective to drive customer centricity across product, proposition and customer service development
- Accountability for FCA and ASA compliant customer communications including ensuring DPA compliant data usage and storage while meeting internal business security controls.
Skills and Experience:
- Significant experience in the B2C insurance market
- Team management experience essential
- Experience of running successful consumer cross sell, retention and re-activation marketing programmes across industries
- An excellent understanding of segmentation and targeting
- Customer focussed with ability to assess and develop end to end customer journeys
- Creativity track record demonstrating proactive innovation
- Excellent financial and risk management understanding
- Knowledge and understanding of FCA and Data Protection regulation including new GDPR legislation
- Proven management skills with the ability to lead, develop and inspire others.
- A creative problem solver with ability to prioritise and get things done.
- Self-starter with high level of initiative and a strong sense of ownership.
- Innovative thinker with excellent analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Excellent attention to detail, numerate and analytical skills and a commercial thinker.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Collinson Group is a global leader in shaping and influencing customer behaviours to drive revenue and value for clients. The group offers a unique blend of industry and sector specialists who together provide Market-leading experience in delivering products and services across four core capabilities: Loyalty, Lifestyle Benefits, Insurance and Assistance.
The group provides unrivalled insight and expertise around affluent consumers and frequent travellers, creating and delivering products and services that increase engagement, loyalty and value for customers.
We have more than 25 years’ experience, with 28 global locations, servicing over 800 clients in 170 countries, employing 1,500 staff, and managing over 20 million end customers. We have been bringing innovation to the market since inception - from launching the first independent global VIP lounge access Programme, Priority Pass™ to being the first to sell direct travel insurance in the UK through Columbus Direct and creating the first loyalty agency of its kind in the travel sector with ICLP.
Today we still invest heavily in innovation to ensure that we continue to deliver superior customer experiences.