My client is looking for an experienced marketing professional to join their highly successful, award winning team in delivering global B2B conferences on a contract basis. This role involves delivering revenue, developing and rolling out the marketing strategy as well as supporting sponsorship and driving growth. This role would suit an ambitious, creative and organised marketer who has gained experience of planning and creating conference marketing campaigns, both on- and off-line.
- Growing the existing portfolio through building and retaining delegate audiences, and building sustainable audiences for new conferences
- Identifying and embracing new marketing methods, driving forward and implementing new and creative ideas to support revenue targets
- Responsibility for database strategy, development and lead generation for those conferences within the sector, working with marketing specialists to optimise the end-to-end lead management process
- Interpreting key performance indicators and identifying themes and trends, implementing actions based on findings
- Responsibility for all marketing communications to ensure quality, message and brand values are maintained
- Developing strong internal and external relationships, and have experience of working in a matrix structureManaging constructive relationships with key contacts including the internal team, stakeholders, and external joint venture partners
- Proven global B2B marketing (conference/events/training courses) experience
- A confident communicator who can articulate with team members, internal and external stakeholders and the wider business community
- Meticulous attention to detail with an analytic and numerate mind
- Used to working in a fast paced, dynamic environment
- A solution finder with a positive approach to work
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects whilst maintaining a high standard of work
- Previous integrated marketing experience.
In return my client offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits as well as working with some truly talented marketing professionals.
- Marketing Manager
- B2B Marketing
- International Conferences
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job