Marketing Manager / Co-ordinator - Well-Established Business
Ottery St Mary, Devon
Looking for an exciting role where you can utilise your experience as a Marketing Manager / Co-ordinator? Want to contribute to the ongoing success of a company with a rich history? If so, we’d love to hear from you.
Otter Garden Centres is an established, family-run business that celebrates the very best of gardening, home and leisure. Our roots date back to 1964, when Malcolm and Marilyn White began growing vegetables and plants to sell in East Devon’s markets.
We’ve come a long way since the opening of our first centre in Ottery St Mary and now, we’ve grown to become one of the nation’s largest garden centres, with sites in Plymouth, Torbay, Wincanton, Somerset and Lymington, Hampshire.
This is an amazing opportunity to join us as a Marketing Manager / Co-ordinator and help us to write the next chapter of our success story.
- Competitive salary
- Staff discount structure
- The chance to help shape the voice and brand of a long-established business
- Free parking
For decades, our love and enthusiasm for plants and gardening has been at the heart of our business and is reflected in each of our centres.
We foster a collaborative and supportive work environment where our people are encouraged to voice their ideas, challenge themselves and develop their abilities.
Joining a friendly and close-knit team, you will have the opportunity to flex your creative muscles and get involved in the whole marketing mix, working closely with our MD.
As our Marketing Manager / Co-ordinator, you will oversee the day-to-day marketing activities of our organisation.
In this hands-on role, you will assist the MD in developing and implementing our marketing strategy in-line with company objectives.
Specifically, you will:
- Propose, develop and execute marketing plans and associated activity to drive sales
- Co-ordinate marketing campaigns with sales activities
- Prepare online and print marketing campaigns and communications, such as flyers and brochures
- Create and publish all marketing materials
- Set templates for company signage and communicate this to Retail Managers
- Organise and implement the production of artwork, sourcing images, purchasing print services and reviewing copy
- Ensure that all communications are clear, relevant and support our brand and company
- Operate in-line with the marketing budget
- Monitor and report on the effectiveness of marketing activity
- Track competitor activity and conduct research
Here at Otter, we believe that personality is more important than experience. That said, here is what we are looking for in our Marketing Manager / Co-ordinator:
- Previous marketing experience
- Strong project management and analytical skills
- A confident personality
- A highly creative outlook
- Excellent communication skills
We’re eager to hear from individuals with experience as a Marketing Manager, Senior Marketing Co-ordinator, Marketing Campaign Manager, Campaign Manager, Marketing Communications Manager or Marcoms Manager.
Candidates with experience as a Senior Marketing Executive, Senior Campaign Executive, Digital Marketing Executive, Marketing Campaign Co-ordinator or Campaign Executive are also encouraged to get in touch.
This is a full time role, working five days per week (some flexibility will be required during high season).
Webrecruit and Otter Garden Centres are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment. Equal opportunities are the only acceptable way to conduct business and we believe that the more inclusive our environments are, the better our work will be.
So, if you think you could be the Marketing Manager / Co-ordinator we’re looking for, please apply via the button shown. This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job