Are you an immediately available Marketing Manager looking for a new role in London?
If so, we have a great role to cover Maternity Leave for a great Charity based in the City.
The salary for the role is paying up to £38,000 per annum, depending on experience.
You will contribute to the multi-channel marketing strategy which is designed to create awareness and build engagement amongst strategic audience groups. You will develop marketing plans that nurture and develop relationships with these, and other, audience groups, resulting in improved awareness of their services and increased take-up of our digital and traditional services and support.
- Monitor and report on the marketing strategy outputs and overall impact.
- Develop and manage the communication strategy for key stakeholders of the organisation who vary on a spectrum of involvement.
- Identify and implement opportunities for improving and developing activity
- Link the different areas of the business such as fundraising, website, events and publications together to ensure that a consistent and effective brand is communicated in a focussed and cohesive manner.
Required Skills –
- You will be CIM qualified or have another recognised qualification
- A proven track record in delivering successful marketing campaigns through various media channels including on and offline
- Good interpersonal communication skills
- Experience in the Charity sector would be preferable although not essential
- Salary –
To £38,000 + Benefits
Location – London (City
To Apply –email your CV to Jason Price of CV Screen Ltd
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job