£28,000 - £30,000 per annum + competitive benefits
We are currently proud to be working with a prestigious and up and coming organisation that value their staff and are looking to offer progression and stability. This role will be situated within an established and successful marketing team who already have key relationships with their sales team therefore will require someone who can slot in, therefore is adaptable as well as approachable.
- Manage and plan events on behalf of the organisation
- Implement projects and carry them out from start to finish
- Manage and tweak budgets as required
- Understand the return on investment - ROI and collection of data from campaigns
- To work with a variety of industries at any one stage
- To have solid marketing experience
- Experience in customer liaison and support would be of an advantage
- Strong team player who is willing to share ideas across the brand
- Positive and can do attitude with a pro active approach
- To understand budgets and forecasting for the marketing department
- To have ideally worked within a partnership role working either within universities, corporates, military or education.
- To have ran campaign events and projects
- To have dealt with ROI within a previous role
This opportunity is exciting, dynamic and will offer you solid progression as well as the opportunity to live and breathe the brand and product. Please call Paige Harding to discuss further.
Office Angels is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.