Marketing Manager - Blockchain
My client is a financial technology company based in London. It operates a state of the art multi-currency and multi-channel digital banking platform aimed at reaching the last mile of customers in emerging markets.
It's an exciting phase of growth, leveraging the Blockchain technology to leapfrog its current digital banking operations in emerging markets into the frontier of distributed banking services.
Shortlisted as 'Disruptor of the Year' by the UK Women in Finance Award 2017.
We are now looking to scale quickly, so now is a great time to join and be part of an exciting journey.
- Create a strategic social media campaigns and content.
- Create, curate, and manage branded content and stories that are differentiated and compelling - stories that break through the clutter, build an emotional connection to the audience, and encourages them to take action.
- Continuously measure the quality of campaigns/engagement efforts by capturing and analyzing the appropriate social data/metrics and insights, and then acting on that information.
- Become an advocate for the Company in Social Media spaces, engaging in dialogues and answering questions where appropriate.
- Keep up to date with developments in the blockchain space.
- BS in Communications, Marketing, Business, New Media, Public Relations, or related experience
- Highly experienced managing a brand’s social media (in-house or via agency)
- Displays in-depth knowledge and understanding of Social Media platforms, their respective participants (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc.) and how each platform can be deployed in different scenarios.
- Is metrics-driven and adept at using social analytics tools to adjust and optimize campaigns for a variety of objectives
- Is detail-oriented and possesses excellent writing, editing (photo/video/text), presentation and communication skills
- Experienced with ad, copy and creative testing and optimization
- Knowledge of online marketing and good understanding of major marketing channels
- Positive attitude, detail and customer oriented with good multi-tasking and organizational ability
- Demonstrable successes working with and creating engagement programs for communities online
We would love to see:
- Interest in or experience with bitcoin and blockchain applications
- Experience working in a fast-paced startup environment
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Manager
- Social Media