Job Title: Marketing Manager (B2B)
Job Sector: Marketing/Coffee & Vending
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: Up to £44,000 p.a
Job Reference: SS/J020040
The UK’s largest independent and most innovative, forward thinking player in the vending industry is seeking an experienced and ambitious Marketing Manager to join the UK Vending management team.
About the Role:
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be given the opportunity, autonomy and responsibility to make a real impact on the business from a marketing aspect.
You will lead the development of the marketing strategy with a focus on lead generation, sales acquisition and consumer retailing. You will also support the development of a customer contact strategy as well as brand & product development programs.
More specific duties will include:
- Develop, agree and deploy an effective marketing strategy.
- Ensure the achievement of lead generation quantity and quality targets.
- Develop digital marketing activities including; website development, SEO optimisation and email marketing.
- Create effective sales collateral to support new business acquisitions and customer retention.
- Deliver effective consumer marketing activities to deliver increased retail sales.
- Work with the Customer Service Manager to design and execute a customer contact strategy to support customer satisfaction and retention.
- Take ownership of the CRM system.
- Budget management.
- Track and report on ROI.
Key Skills/Experience Required:
In order to be considered for the role of Marketing Manager, you must possess the following:
- Previous B2B marketing experience at management level.
- Experience of leading the development and execution of a marketing plan with the ability to demonstrate where targets have been exceeded.
- The ability to work cross functionally as part of a multi-disciplinary team.
- First-class communication skills.
- Natural attention to detail and a complete finisher.
- Experience of managing a marketing budget.
- A results driven approach.
- A marketing related degree or qualification would be an advantage.
- A full UK driving license.
- Able to travel to other offices 1 - 2 days per month.
- A basic salary of up to £44,000 p.a (DOE).
- Comprehensive benefits package.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 48 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming Application response we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job