An exciting opportunity exists to join the UK Consumer & Industrial Products Industry group (C&IP), the largest industry vertical in terms of aggregate global member firm revenues for Deloitte. As a C&IP Industry Marketing Manager responsible for the Automotive and Industrial Products sub sectors.
Your role will be to work at strategic marketing level leading the C&IP sub-sectors Automotive and Industrial Products in planning and executing the sector/industry marketing strategy and plan, in alignment with sector strategies and the insights/thought leadership agenda. You will design and manage the delivery of issue-based campaigns that help commercialise industry thought leadership, position insights, shape strategic sponsorships, and deliver high impact experiential events. The role involves collaborating with the industry/sector leaders and their teams for their internal and external marketing and communications needs.Responsibilities
Industry Marketing and Communications Strategy: Develop and Execute
- Develop the annual industry/sector marketing & communications strategy and annual plan informed by sector strategies, industry/sector issues and the global insights agenda.
- Embed sector/industry specific aspects into a complete cross-industry marketing and communication plan drawing upon all elements of the marketing mix/communications channels.
- Management of the industry/sector campaign budget reporting back impact and ROI.
- Work as trusted advisor to leadership and other subject matter experts.
Capabilities: Drive Service Excellence
- Execute rigorous end-to-end campaigns related to heart of the business issues for clients and the wider sector/industry; maintain high quality and consistent delivery; draw out key objectives, goals and scope actions/activities in detail
- Assess needs, write, edit, produce, and manage distribution of internal and external marketing content for the campaigns included in the annual plans; leverage cross-industry resources i.e. communications, collateral development/design capabilities to effectively execute on the planned campaigns.
- Collaborate with member firms to support the development and execution of the global marketing strategy and campaigns e.g. reuse of content/supporting research and as channels to the clients.
- Consult and collaborate with all stakeholders to clearly define Marketing Campaign requirements and deliver expected results
- Ensure compliance with legal and LLP brand standards for marketing as appropriate
- Support and/or contribute to cross-industry marketing initiatives
- Manage with third party relationships in collaboration with industry/sector teams e.g. key industry associations/partners, event and conference organisers for sponsorships and profiling
Talent Management: Build High-Performance Team
- Ensure collaboration and effective execution across allocated marketing delivery team resource through mentoring, knowledge sharing and coaching others on marketing best practices, strategies and tactics
- Champion for your sector the identification of opportunities for cross-sector collaboration and team development
Value Delivery: Enable Impact Measurement/Continuous Improvement
- Manage sector/industry campaign management metrics (ROI) and provide input and feedback to help shape delivery and measurement process; adjust plans and tactics based upon collected metrics
- Maintain processes to ensure a consistently high quality of marketing deliverables; drive continuous improvement initiatives
- Provide alternatives and information on marketing best practices to inform and improve the approach to the external marketplace
- Identify opportunities to leverage messages or best practices from other areas of the organisation and the external environment to improve content, quality and time to market for marketing deliverables
Network: Build Relationships/Coordinate with Adjacent Organisations
- Act as consultant to the industries/sectors, regions and member firms to listen, understand and advocate for industry/sector leading marketing practices
- Strategically partner with other services e.g. Insights, Solutions, Client Experience, Corporate Assets to deliver on the needs of clients while leveraging firm resources effectively
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications, business administration or related fields
- Significant experience in marketing and communications
- Successful performance in a Marketing and Communications role within one or more of the C&IP sectors is highly preferred
- Strong relationship building/relationship and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in range of market channels with base demonstration in strategic planning, internal and external communications, event management, media relations, sponsorship management, public relations, marketing effectiveness measurement, digital marketing (including social media)
- Strong business acumen and an ability to drive campaign content/approach from the view of the audience
- Excellent communication and quick understanding of audience and content
- Strong collaboration skills; team-oriented with ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Strong understanding of Deloitte operating environment or successful experience working in a comparable global professional services organisation preferred
- Deep industry/sector knowledge with the ability to align marketing to focus on heart of the business issues
- A strategic thinker with the ability to contribute new ideas as well as translate concepts into practical and executable plans
- Hands-on, can-do attitude, i.e., rolls up sleeves to prepare for events and contributes directly as part of a team to prepare marketing collateral
- Proven experience in driving delivery and consistently achieving high quality results
- Demonstrated experience with global or multinational marketing projects
Requisition code: 144503
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job