Location: Edinburgh (preferred) or London. £Excellent---Benefits
Fixed Term Contractor to provide maternity cover within Mazars’ Entrepreneurial Business and Private Client (EBPC) Strategic Market. The role will be primarily focused on providing marketing support to the Private Clients (PC) team on a national basis. Some support to other parts of EBPC will also be required.
• Designing, implementing and supporting a national digital Go to Market plan for PC, including helping to identify themes for the year.
• Working with the PC team on collateral, digital content, advertising, sponsorships, awards, research and events.
• Leading the marketing planning process and budgeting for PC.
• Liaising with and supporting PC teams to draft and help implementation of location plans providing professional input to the team for events and for sales campaigns.
• Working with the PC leadership team to identify opportunities for thought leadership and SM specific intellectual property.
• Working with the Communications team and external brand agency where appropriate on PR and market profile, aligning internal and external comms relevant to the SM.
• Providing market intelligence and competitor analysis relevant to the SM; working with the Business Intelligence team.
• Managing the PC social media strategy (Twitter and LinkedIn).
• Liaising with the Service Line Marketing Manager to develop relevant service offerings.
• Attending national Marketing and Communications meetings as the PC representative ensuring all output from meetings is communicated to the wider PC team and actioned.
• Ensuring compliance with quality and risk.
• Embedding CRM approach into client facing teams.
• Implementing client feedback programme.
• Managing all PC input to the internal intranet site (Knowledge Hub) and external Mazars UK website.
• Providing marketing support to other parts of EBPC as agreed by the Head of Private Clients.
• Experience in a professional services marketing environment is strongly preferred
• Degree and Chartered Institute of Marketing diploma (or equivalent or higher post graduate qualification) are strongly preferred
• Creativity, initiative and great all-round communication and presentation skills.
• Good analytical skills with ability to translate analysis into pragmatic marketing actions.
• Excellent project management skills with an ability to work unsupervised
• Excellent interpersonal and written/verbal communication skills
• Confidence and an ability to work with partners and senior staff as well as professionals in other fields
• Flexible, tenacious, motivated, proactive, robust and personable
• Ability to be both hands on and advisory as required
• High level of confidentiality, discretion and diplomacy.
• Excellent working knowledge of all social media platforms including Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn and to be able to maximise the usage of these platforms in a marketing capacity.
• Excellent working knowledge of MS Office, some experience in using a CRM system and a working knowledge of Adobe packages such InDesign and Photoshop.
- Private Client