Marketing Manager - £32K - Telecommunications - East London
Since launching in 2014 our client has continued to grow on a yearly basis and has become one of the UK's leading brands for Refurbished Phones and Mobile Phone Repairs.
Based in Ilford, Greater London the head office has very strong transport links, either via car or by public transport with 2 London Underground stations located nearby.
The role requires the successful candidate to be responsible for the entire Marketing department and will report directly to the MD.
- Full responsibility of the Marketing department.
- Management of the internal Marketing team and all outsourced partners.
- Management of all PPC platforms.
- Create regular Marketing reports.
- Liaise and manage all outsourced work.
- Continue the growth of the company.
- Control the Marketing budget.
- Work alongside other managers and attend regular manager meetings.
- Be willing to work out of hours if needed.
Who fits the bill?
- A good level of understanding of the digital mix.
- Experience in PPC (Google Adwords).
- Must be highly analytical and data driven.
- Worked in a similar role for a small / medium company
- Experience with SEO.
- Digital Marketing
- Google Adwords
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'