Marketing Manager (22 hours per week)
We are looking for a keen and enthusiastic individual to join a growing business in Peterborough as a Marketing Manager.
You will take responsibility for delivering their digital and social media marketing activity. In your role of Marketing Manager, you will be working with the Leadership Team to understand upcoming promotions and sales activity, creating and delivering targeted campaigns to meet the promotion brief and to ensure they are messaging the correct customer base.
Our client is a flexible employer who want the best for their staff and will consider candidates on either a part time or full-time basis. The key for success is fit to the business and your knowledge of social media and digital marketing.
More about the role:
- Creating and scheduling tweets into their Twitter feed + LinkedIn posts with insightful content to drive interest in any promotions, product launches and driving traffic back to the website
- Managing content on to their Facebook page to improve their reach and customer penetration
- Creating press releases for national and trade press + working with the internal design team on national advertising campaigns
- Ensuring website content is up to date and driving sales - optimising content to ensure solid SEO
- Investigating success of campaigns and reporting return on investment to the leadership team.
In return you will be joining a growing family business that genuinely cares about its employee's wellbeing and development. The Marketing Co-ordinator will be working alongside the Directors on a day to day basis and will be the expert on all things digital and social media - you will be responsible for translating their marketing and sales promotions into effective digital and social media campaigns.
On a part time basis the role would be around a three day week. Should the role be offered full-time the successful candidate will need to be flexible to cover additional tasks and responsibilities in other areas of the business as required.
Your details will be reviewed by one of our Recruitment Partners and we will contact you again within 5 working days if your application is to be progressed further.
- Press Releases
- Return on Investment
- Social Media Marketing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"