Ambridge Harris is delighted to be supporting their Poole based client to recruit for a Marketing Manager to join them on a 12-month Fixed Term Contract.
The main purpose of the Marketing Manager will be to deliver multi-channel campaigns. You will need to have proven experience of developing and delivering impactful, successful campaigns using creative and effective marketing plans.
Supporting the Senior Marketing Manager your main responsibilities will include;
* Delivering high level projects with full end to end accountability for the budget
* Stakeholder engagement
* Creative development, delivery and evaluation - demonstrating direct impact to moving the marketing strategy forward
* Briefing and developing creative concepts in line with brand and tone of voice
* Briefing and managing channel requirements for delivery (media, digital, face to face etc.)
* Project managing all campaigns from inception to delivery, including the simultaneous management of multiple projects
* Co-ordinating and liaising with other departments as necessary ensuring all campaigns are developed as per the marketing process.
The ideal candidate will need;
* Impeccable communications skills with proven stakeholder management
* To be able to demonstrate you can work in a constantly changing environment and be passionate about creating meaningful marketing campaigns
* Demonstrable experience of implementing multi-channel campaign plans and knowledge of campaign planning processes and different multi-channel media
* Relevant and up to date knowledge of marketing developments and best practice
* Strong project management and budget management skills.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore, if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful.
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"