The Marketing Lead will be responsible for the development and deployment of the organisation-wide marketing strategy.
This prestigious membership organisation is a leading professional body for their industry.
- Create, develop and review organisation-wide marketing strategy focused student and member acquisition, progression and conversion, ensuring a healthy pipeline of new, top-quality applicants to the profession
- Manage a the team to ensure all marketing activity is aligned to our strategy, planned as fully integrated campaigns (on and offline) with delivery coordinated amongst relevant teams
- Own the reach, acquisition and conversion aspects of the customer journey with responsibility for the Careers and Student marketing, building the brand and encouraging new applicants to the profession
- Own the relationship with external stakeholders such as employers to ensure the B2B demand for the organisation's qualification remains strong
- Work on the on the global expansion of the organisation to promote to bring the brand to key target markets
- Act as an internal account manager for integrated communications projects, coordinating the work of colleagues to support communications outputs - with a strong focus on project management and channel/message integration skills
- Conduct market research to keep abreast of industry trends and define areas for audience development, and ensure maximum impact of marketing activities
- Working with colleagues in organisational areas responsible for products in supporting and evolving our points of differentiation
- Ensuring all activity is consistently measured, evaluated and optimised to ensure strategic goals are met and setting key marketing KPIs, and develop effective measurement techniques to report performance
- Line manage the work and development of 1 direct report and coaching and developing team members and marketing colleagues in best marketing practice - ensuring the delivery of best practice customer-focused and integrated campaigns
- Write briefs for the development and production of marketing materials, and online communications including managing the design, production and delivery of branded materials (reports, literature, gifts, ceremonial bearings, certificates, prizes, etc)
- Proven experience of creating and developing complex, organisation-wide marketing strategies in support of corporate objectives, forecasting multiple products, and different types of products, and recommending budgetary priorities
- Demonstrable experience of working with B2B and B2C integrated campaigns across multiple channels and markets with an understanding of how insight and technology come together to drive take up of a product, qualification or brand position
- Proven experience and understanding of working across multiple channels including events, email, social media, web, print, media placement and more
- Proven experience of market research techniques, benchmarking and trend monitoring, and of using these to inform development of a marketing plan
- Proven experience of delivering strategic impact via integrated marketing campaigns, with experienced of KPIs being directly aligned to organisational strategy
- Proven experience of setting up measurement approaches, analyse data, report success, and use results to inform planning and reforecasting
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to build credibility with all stakeholders as well as working collaboratively with colleagues across the organisation
- Experience of influencing and persuading stakeholders to adopt new processes and approaches
- Experience leading and developing a team and ensuring business objectives are met
- Previous experience of propositional development for a membership, educational or other organisation with comparable complexities
- CIM qualified to Professional Diploma standard at a minimum
Experience of working in an international marketing environment
- Understanding of the education and qualification context ideal
This organisation is looking to offer a salary of between £50,000 and £55,000 depending on experience.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'