Are you hungry to work your way into a lucrative and rewarding career?
A fantastic IT Marketing solutions business, based in Banbury, are looking for highly motivated candidates, eager to forge a career in the IT industry.
The business are 100% behind supporting and rewarding their staff, with personalised training plans from day ONE, guiding and progressing you within the company, with a clear goal to develop both your product knowledge and influencing skills.
There is also a clear progression structure, with you realistically advancing to Marketing Services Professional level, with a salary of £19,500 within your first year, together with additional commission & rewards.
You will be working as part of a sociable and friendly team. The purpose of the role is to work on distinct campaigns, calling IT decision makers, looking to generate interest and ultimately appointments, with regards to the latest software and hardware solutions from big names in the IT industry.
Who are they looking for?
The ideal Marketing Lead Generator will be keen to listen and learn. The role is all about personality and having the skills to hold a conversation and probe on information. You will also need to be a very motivated and driven person, willing to put in lots of hard work to progress. For this, you will certainly be rewarded!
Key responsibilities will include:
- Cold calling businesses to fact find and generate interest in a specific IT software/Hardware solution
- Cleanse database information
- Continually using training feedback to develop and hone your skills
- Writing up sales lead reports
- Attending campaign briefings
- Occasional client & IT industry exhibition visits
Skills & Experience
- Sales / Lead Generation experience is great, but is not essential. It is more about personality traits such as motivation, interpersonal skills and resilience
- Target driven
- Solid IT skills
- Listening skills
- Clear, confident telephone manner
- Good grammar / written English skills
An excellent time to be joining the IT industry, with the promise of a long lucrative career if you are able to put in the hard yards!
Think that is you?! Then apply today!
If you do not receive an initial reply within three working days, you can unfortunately, consider your application unsuccessful
- Written Communication
- Telephone manner
- Communication skills
- Target driven
- Influencing skills