12 month contract
We have an opportunity for a Marketing Intern within a fantastic organisation that has head offices in Milton Keynes but operates on a global level. The Marketing Intern with support the coordination and implementation of channel marketing activity including administrative support for assigned brands/products across the UK trade channels.
It is essential that you can fulfil a 12 month contract.
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Supporting the Trade Marketing Manager in all areas of marketing such as advertising, promotions, shows & events, sampling, POS development,
- Supports the development of creative briefs working with agency partners to deliver final concepts and deliverables including day to day contact and support,
- Proactively monitors key initiatives; reporting and measuring success, including recommendations on improvements.
- Prepares monthly business reviews for presentation to Trade Marketing Manager & Head of Marketing.
- Supports presenting plans at sales meetings.
- Perform other related activities as needed to support corporate objectives. Act in the best interest of the company by applying stated corporate values and priorities to all communications, decisions, and actions.
We are looking for someone with:
- Studied or studying a marketing qualification
- Knowledge of basic marketing principles and the four P's
- Basic understanding of market profiling in product categories and relevant channels
- Basic understanding of copy and artwork creation and review
- Basic understanding of market research methods to support development of shopper/end user insights for business use.
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Able to consolidate and present research data meaningfully
- Proficient knowledge of Internet/Intranet use, MS office applications, mobile applications, etc. ideal if also has some working knowledge of Adobe suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Master Control
- Ability to think tactically and the ability to understand strategic implications
- Mathematical aptitude (intermediate in nature); broad use of numeric calculations
- Ability to use educated and intuitive judgment to suggest recommendations as part of decision making process
- Successful development of a marketing plan as part of marketing studies
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
WE WOULD PREFER YOUR CV IN WORD FORMAT
Ascendant Recruitment is one of Milton Keynes and Northampton's leading recruitment companies, with PA/Administration, Customer Service, Human Resources, Finance and Temporary divisions. Ascendant Recruitment operates as an Employment Agency for permanent recruitment and an Employment Business for temporary recruitment. For more information on our current vacancies please visit and like/follow us on Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn.
If this isn't your perfect role, register with us and let us find it for you.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'