Marketing Intern for Growing Indian Street Food Brand
We’re looking for a proactive marketing enthusiast to take the reins of their Marketing career! This is a great opportunity for someone looking to get real-world experience of overseeing a marketing strategy from start to finish for a fun, young and vibrant brand.
Don’t be afraid to bring your own ideas to the table. We are looking for a self-starter, someone who doesn’t need to be told what to do but who can take initiative - there’s no micromanaging!
As a Marketing Intern, you will be responsible for owning the marketing calendar, events and activities. This includes Chit Chaat Chai classes, working with bloggers, owning customer communications (including our newsletter and blog), and their artist residency programme. They are not looking for someone to oversee their own social media.
Key responsibilities include:
Ownership of Chit Chaat Chai classes: classes are a way to bring the Chit Chaat Chai community together over a shared interest, such as food photography or cocktail making. You will need to come up with ideas for new classes throughout the year, identify who should lead the classes and own all event logistics to run a successful class.
Work with influencers and bloggers on special events, restaurant invites and other activities.
Own the monthly customer newsletter: This includes managing the customer database, creating the content for newsletters, delivering and reporting on newsletter metrics.
Website management: Work with the external website team to make sure all website content is up to date and use the website to promote events, activities or special offers.
Artist Residency programme: Identify and work with artists to showcase the work at the Chit Chaat Chai gallery.
Bring your own ideas for where they can take the Chit Chaat Chai brand! This role is yours to make your own and they are looking for someone brimming with ideas, enthusiasm and the initiative to share the love for Chaat across London.
- Proactive self-starter. You will not be told what to do and when to do it. We are looking for someone who can take the role and make it theirs.
- Enthusiastic. Don’t be afraid to speak up and share your ideas or feedback.
- Customer-first. Have excellent communication skills and empathy. We need you to put the customer first in everything you do.
- Data-driven. Use the available data to figure out what is working and what needs to be tweaked.
- Design skills are not required but are a plus.
- Any experience with MailChimp, AdWords, Google Analytics and/or WordPress are a plus.
Please note this is not a paid role apart from expenses. Part time, up to 20 hours per week.
If of interest please contact Tania at Chit Chaat Chai to discuss!