Job Title: Marketing Intelligence Executive
Location: Chiswick, London
Vocational Training Charitable Trust (VTCT) is a specialist awarding organisation (AO) and current market leader in the Hair and Beauty sectors. Launched in 1962, it offers vocational and technical qualifications, including apprenticeships, in a range of service sectors.
More than 1,200 approved centres work with VTCT, and the ever-expanding list extends across the UK, Ireland, and the rest of the world. Its acquisition of the internationally recognised examination board ITEC and education technology specialists Digital Assess, in 2016, added to VTCT's specialist offering.
Reporting to the Brand and Communications Manager, principal accountabilities include:
* Development and implementation of market research plans and creating relationships with market research suppliers/partners
* Run queries on own data (Business Object) and performs analysis to support decision making process
* Compiles and delivers business intelligence reports and market research for both the sales and marketing teams
* Leverages Google Analytics reporting tools to analyse and report on site visitor/customer activities and identify areas for improvement; measure search behaviour, conversion rates, referrals, purchase patterns, etc.
* Provides integrated marketing analytical solutions across customers and channels, contributing to in-market action plans; both for the UK & International businesses
* Drive deep consumer/customer understanding and ensure all marketing and product management projects are designed with the consumer at their heart.
We are seeking candidates with:
* A 2:1 degree in marketing / economics / statistics or a comparable subject
* Proven ability to complete: market share analysis, planning of brand innovation projects, concept/product development, communication development, and brand equity understanding and measurement
* Ability to understand business strategies, tactics and implement measurable research plans is recommended
* Previous experience with both qualitative and quantitative research methodologies
* Strong project management skills.
If you wish to apply for this exciting opportunity, please send us your details via 'Apply' where you will be asked to provide a comprehensive CV including full work and educational history.
Closing date: Midday on Thursday 15 March 2018
The group of VTCT companies includes: the charity VTCT through which main Board business and governance is transacted; Digital Assess Software Ltd which is a wholly owned trading subsidiary of VTCT; and EMS Ltd, t/a ITEC, a wholly owned trading subsidiary of VTCT.
- 'Marketing Executive'
- 'Marketing Intelligence Executive'