A fantastic Opportunity as a Marketing Insight Executive has arisen to join one of the UKs largest Investment Management Companies.
This is an amazing opportunity for candidates with experience in Marketing Insight/Propositions to join a great team in a fanntastic organisation.
- Principal Accountabilites:
- Work with the Proposition Manager to develop the overarching proposition strategy across distributions channels, partners and audiences; ensuring strategic alignment across teams.
- Use customer and market insight to develop brand defining and/or superior value propositions that make customer lives better; demonstrating a deep understanding of customer needs and wants.
- Work with Proposition Manager and key stakeholders to agree, define and manage the proposition pipeline; aligning multiple priorities and key deliverables across teams to deliver the overarching proposition proof points/reasons to believe.
- Introduce new propositions using design thinking, lean startup and agile methodology; ensuring initiatives can be tested, developed and delivered at pace - whilst remaining customer centric and commercially viable.
- Ensure all new developments follow the appropriate governance process to effectively manage and mitigate risk; Where appropriate, challenge and review processes.
- Work with Proposition Manager and key stakeholders to compile papers, presentations and business cases to drive change within the business (leading and influencing change); building robust recommendations based on market and customer data, insights and research.
- Actively manage the effectiveness of propositions to ensure each proposition remains relevant to the target market and strategic direction; making recommendations to improve the proposition (or withdraw if appropriate).
- Work with marketing communication teams to ensure alignment; creating headline propositions for large scale marketing campaigns if needed.
- Work with and mange 3rd party relationships with partners and agencies; building strong relationships and managing commercials.
- Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders (customer analytics, insight and research, product, marketing and distribution); actively demonstrating value add through strong communication, collaboration and delivery.
- Professional Development: Keep abreast of market landscape (regulatory and competitor) and customer trends; analysing the impact / opportunities for Insurance.
- Educated to degree level desirable but not essential
- Experience of the proposition development, change processes and PLM
- Experience of delivery of propositions to different customer segments
- Experience of the creative process and briefing agencies to clearly defined set of objectives
- Understanding of the risk and regulatory environment in which the financial services industry operates; and the impact it has on marketing communications
- Self-Motivated: Ability to set and reach own goals, and work in an agile environment (hot desk, travel where required for role, working from home etc)
- Enthusiastic and Resilient: Positive outlook; ability to remain positive in adversity or when faced with uncertainty
- Team Player: Works well in a team; is respectful of other team members experience/skill sets; is willing to go above and beyond to get things done
- Customer Focused: Genuine passion for the customer – and finding ways to align customer needs to organisational value
- Communication: Good verbal and written communication skills; and ability to communicate/influence at a senior level
- Relationships: Able to work in a cross-functional environment; and develop strong working relationships across multiple locations
- Logical Thinking: Numerate, analytical and decisive; Ability to analyse insight and data to feed the creation of compelling propositions.