Job Title: Marketing Insight Analyst
Salary: Highly competitive plus benefits
Location: Enderby, Leicester
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: Full Time Permanent
You know our retail client but did you know they are a FTSE-100 retail company employing over 43,000 people across the UK and Ireland. They are the UK's 2nd largest fashion retailer and for Kidswear they are the market leader. At the last count they have over 540 stores, plus the company Directory and it's now possible to buy on-line from over 70 countries around the world! So they have gone global!
Due to our clients continued success and growth plans they are now looking to recruit a Insight Analyst to join their head office team.
Insight Analyst Overview:
To produce actionable customer insights using customer and 3rd party data, and promote its use in the business to increase revenue, reduce cost, improve ROI and improve the customer experience.
About the Insight Analyst Role: Proactively produce customer level insight in order to:
- Identify sales opportunities through continuous review of our marketing strategies
- Identify cost saving opportunities through continuous review of our marketing strategies
- Conduct project appraisals including both customer and financial impacts in the analysis Identify and continuously test new data sources to: Improve our cold data campaigns
- Improve our existing customer campaigns
- Improve our understanding of customers
- Implement new trigger based marketing activity
Build customer predictive models to identify high potential lifetime value customers most likely to undertake certain behaviour (e.g. Lapse/attrite, buy, multi-buy, buy specific goods, migrate segments, respond to campaigns, respond to Main Book, Return goods, default ) and support the Marketing Planning Manager to promote the use of those models in the business.
The ideal Insight Analyst:
- Ability to communicate often complex data and insights in simple language to individuals and groups of people, and hone in on key findings, and clearly and succinctly answer the "so what?" question.
- Suggest the way forward to implement insights profitably, and will support with knowledge, supplementary analysis, and measurement during the end to end implementation phase.
- Take an ACTIVE role in sales opportunities / cost focus initiatives demonstrating strong commercial acumen through finding new opportunities and implementing them taking into consideration / consultation with other teams who may be affected / required to manage the change
- Diligence and attention to detail
This is a fantastic opportunity for a experienced Marketing Insight Analyst to join a reputable Retail business that encourages career progression and offers great rates of pay and benefits.
If you feel you have the relevant skills and experience as listed above then apply today for the chance to be considered for a early interview!
- Marketing Analyst
- Insight Analyst
- Marketing Insight Analyst