Start date: Immediate
Duration of assignment: Initial 3 Months temp with potential of leading to a permanent contract depending on performance.
Hours: 37.5 hours a week - Mon-Fri 8-4
Pay Rate: Between £10-£11 an hour
The market initiative leader role owns market readiness and execution for NPD and promotions. Supporting perfect store execution, whilst minimizing waste and driving improvements to overall cost & cash. The market initiative leader is the primary market contact who partners collaboratively with the initiative operations leaders, supply chain, customisation operations and market functions to ensure perfect execution on NPD.
Key day to day responsibilities include but are not restricted to the following
* Ensure First-Order-Date is fully aligned from the RBU to the account managers and customers.
* Ensure customer master data is of quality and ready on-time for customer communication.
* Enable and monitor customer behaviour (fair share management)
* Establish and lead CPS for Market Readiness for NPD & giftsets.
o Collaborate with IOL to ensure specific Market CPS is built into project CPS of the Initiative (Lead and mitigate risk).
o Follow-up Market actions as part of the project CPS, flag risks and identify solutions.
o Lead Market Initiative Review (CPS and Action Review with full supply chain)
o Provide updates to RBU, Supply Chain and market on market readiness and market intelligence.
o Support the IOL to root cause any cost/fill rate impacts driven by Initiative delivery failure and drive systemic fixes
o Drive continuous improvement throughout the whole supply chain
o Perform stock readiness checks
o Perform forecast consistency checks
o Performance tracking and drive opportunities on E&O
o Perform master data readiness checks and co-ordinate resolutions
o Share NPD performance and risk updates
* Lead intervention and mitigation multifunction teams to deliver KPI's (Fill Rate/ Sales target).
* Assume ownership of full sap planning for all customisation items in preparation for 111 as per business needs:
o Material ordering
o BOM creation
o Tech spec creation
o Works order creation
o Production schedule co-ordination and communication
* Reduce wastage on marketing materials
* Raise awareness on new upcoming NPD through Beauty talks and town halls
During the transitional period to the new DC, existing customisation will be managed between DMW (Giftsets) and the new DC with Bournemouth customisation planning performing planning duties for GWP's and PWP's. During this time, the MIL will be responsible with coordinating customisation, and DMW on production. Tasks will include sales order creation to transfer stock to DMW, and ensuring Bournemouth customisation are on track with production.
- Be net revenue & operating income focused in all supply chain activities
- Deliver increased service level focus on winning and upgrading our position as a luxury company.
- Fill Rate at 98.5%
- Enable agility whilst maintaining service focus
- Deliver market readiness within agreed timings
- 0 Customer ordering errors
- Customer shipments to commercial plan
Winning Supply Chain:
- Operate hand-in-hand with the commercial strategy
- Be the front line, representing UK Luxury throughout the supply chain
Bring the Outside, In:
- Link in with other markets to share & reapply best practice
Every day will be different. We ask for someone who can handle business pressure and changing circumstances.
The Market Initiatives Leader must have excellent communication skills, good collaboration with internal and external partners, good presentational skills and be able to independently execute the work that is assigned to them. Attention to detail and analyzing large amounts of data is critical, as well as being able to follow processes and identify how to resolve issues is also essential.
Recent practical experience in a planning role or other busy team is strongly preferred. Strong MS Office Literacy is required and experience with SAP is essential.
If you have a similar background, apply now!
Adecco is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job