Marketing IM Copy Writer
Altius Group is a market leader in business sale transactions for small and medium sized enterprises.
We are looking for aMarketing IM Copy Writer to join the Group. If you like a busy, thriving environment where there is always something to do, please get in touch.
Aim of Job:
Responsible for the creation of engaging content, literature and supporting the marketing department with advertising, online and offline, social media coordination.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- To produce and compile all IM copy writing content for the Corporate Sales Process undertaken on behalf of clients
- To produce and coordinate all copywriting for the Group marketing and communications, sales literature, website and social media content
- To produce email marketing campaigns and distribute as required using email software
- Liaison with customers to organise press releases and testimonials
- To provide input into the Marketing strategy for each of the brands and the Group
- To organise and represent the Group at networking events and seminars
- To produce reports and achieve deadlines as deterred by the Board
- Marketing research - internal and external
- Maintain and update relevant Group systems including UNITE marketing information as required
- To support other tasks/projects as required by the Head of Marketing & Communications and Board
Specialist Knowledge/Skills & Abilities
- Excellent copywriting skills with a high level of English and grammar.
- Produced literature to promote the Company’s Products and Services.
- Excellent telephone manner.
- Good Planning and Organisational skills with an ability to prioritise their workload.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Target Driven and can work to deadlines.
- Effective communication skills both internally, externally and at all levels.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Design and concept experience.
- Direct Marketing experience.
- Experience of working in a marketing environment
- PDF and design software
- SEO experience
- Company Pension
- Excellent Waterfront Location
- 20 days annual leave plus 8 bank holidays
- Engaging Content
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job