Marketing, Head of Marketing, B2B In-House Technical Marketing - Agency
Brighton, East Sussex
£60,000 to £65,000 - Negotiable + Bonus + Excellent Benefits Package
One of the UK’s leading digital marketing services companies Voted Tech Company of the Year by Campaign Magazine with 100% revenue and headcount growth 5 years running is seeking a Head of Marketing. The successful candidate will work alongside the founders and Group CMO to develop and implement the marketing plan for all B2B marketing activities.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
The B2B - Head of Marketing, Marketing Team Leader will:
- Run the marketing operation, with a focus on implementing campaigns to drive leads, customer acquisition and retention, focusing on supercharging the growth of our brand, through various platforms and marketing channels
- Define strategies for market driven growth. Experiment and implement tactics to boost customer acquisition and retention through various digital channels such as email marketing, influencer marketing, content marketing and video marketing.
- Establish methods and processes to ensure measurements and experimentation can be done in a scalable and repeatable model.
- Consistently analyse and refine new and existing campaigns to drive revenue, uncover insight and consumer trends.
- Measure and report on digital marketing campaign performance and assess these against goals such as ROI and departmental KPIs.
- Manage, support, and grow the marketing department to meet the growing demands of the business.
- Recruit and manage in-house and freelance experts as needed, over time, bringing these skills in-house when appropriate.
- Be the much needed never-ending well of innovative, creative and strategic marketing initiatives to continuously drive forward, promote and amplify our presence, reputation for quality, and credibility in the market.
Essential Skills & Experience
The B2B - Head of Marketing must have:
- Creative and tenacious with the ability to think outside the box and devise unprecedented strategies to win new markets.
- 5+ years’ marketing experience with a track record of identifying high ROI opportunities and professionally developing marketers.
- Technical marketeer. Development skills are not required but you will know your way around a web CMS, understand basic HTML, understand how the internet works and are comfortable configuring and managing integrated CRM and communications platforms such as Hubspot and Intercom.
- Able to operate as a data and numbers marketer able to implement data and performance led multichannel market engagement strategies.
- 3+ years marketing team management/leadership experience.
- Experience of working in high growth business environments.
- Extensive experience developing and launching successful growth marketing campaigns.
- Goal oriented with a hunger for results.
- Ability to think innovatively and create new ideas.
Desirable (not essential) Skill & Experience
The B2B - Head of Marketing may have:
- 5+ years in Marketing.
- Career progression in marketing, with a focus on revenue generation.
- Proficient in using email creation and distribution platforms, plus managing and tracking effectiveness of campaigns via Google Analytics.
- Strong digital marketing, social media and HTML capability working in an online focused organisation.
- Experience in managing digital marketing at scale across paid and performance channels (including PPC, Google, and Facebook etc.).
- Data driven B2B marketing background with a strong focus on CRM, e-commerce and retention.
- Lead Generation
- Marketing Manager
- B2B Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'