Opportunity to join an FMCG client of mine based in Windsor as a Marketing Graduate on a contract basis. It is a unique opportunity to experience a highly commercial business and understand what is required to get products to market. This position is an initial 12 month placement however you may be able to progress into permanent Product Manager roles both UK based and internationally.
You will get the chance to work with some established household brands in this varied marketing role. Working in a small cohesive team, you will have genuine responsibility where what you do really counts and has a direct impact on the business. This position provides many attractive transferable skills as you will become a product expert in their home & personal care category. You will develop launch plans for new products and help implement these to ensure the products are shown to the best effect, both digitally and in store.
Along with the chance to dive into your career within marketing this position also offers a competitive salary, discounted products, health and fitness memberships along with a pension contribution.
- Analyse sales & market data that drive commercial decisions
- Evaluate what new products are right for the UK market
- Support PR activities and develop customer trade presentations
- Ensure our products are shown to best effect both digitally and in store
- Develop launch plans for new products and help implement
- Self-motivated, able to learn quickly and work at a fast pace
- A good degree, ideally business-related &/or previous work experience in marketing
- Very competent at IT/excel, and keen to do analysis
- Enjoys being a team player, helping others and turning hand to whatever is needed
- Able to start January 2020
Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'