The UK’s largest provider of social sports events, helping connect people to sports leagues, fitness classes and wellness programmes including Football, Volleyball, Pilates, Team Building Events, Dodgeball and many more. The mission statement of this company is to get more people smiling through magic power of sport, either on an individual basis or as part of communities and business groups.This is an entry level graduate job paying £20,000 - £25,000 depending on experience.
How can you expect to spend your day?
You will join the company as a Performance Marketing Executive responsible for driving more traffic to the company website, increasing membership engagement and ultimately helping the company grow through digital marketing techniques. This is a fantastic entry level job for a recent graduate with some marketing experience who is now looking to build on that and develop a successful career in digital marketing.
Tasks you can expect to be responsible for and learn about include:
• You will work closely with The Operations and Venue Teams to ensure capacity is in line and can meet with customer demand.
• The planning, implementation and optimisation of paid social media campaigns.
• Plan, implement and monitor email marketing campaigns to current and lapsed members.
• Maintain and regularly update the company website using the company Customer Management System (CMS) and WordPress which the website is built in.
• Manage and deliver the company Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) strategy.
• Help contribute to the company’s lead generation my communicating marketing messages to registered customers whom are yet to convert to paying customers.
• Assist with nurturing and closing new inbound enquiries, generated by marketing efforts, via web live chat, email enquiries and inbound phone calls.
• Assist new leagues struggling to attract the required user numbers with offline marketing such as local leafleting, local partners and B2B marketing efforts.
• Produce weekly marketing reports on new revenue generated by the marketing strategy and to monitor the ROI from each marketing channel.
• To deliver the above tasks you will manage a £10,000 monthly marketing budget which you will monitor and adjust accordingly.
What are the ideal candidate’s skills, personality and education?
• Educated to degree level.
• Prior work experience or education in digital marketing is preferred.
• Show a broad interest in technology and wanting to develop a successful career in digital marketing.
• Excellent verbal and written English skills.
• Outgoing and personable telephone manner with previous client facing work experience.
• Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and Google Docs.
• Basic to intermediate knowledge of Photoshop.
• Able to work under pressure to tight deadlines to find lateral solutions.
• Prior experience using Google Analytics would be a bonus.
• A passion and interest in sports and fitness (spectator or player!).
What are the perks of working for this company?
• Work with like-minded team on a mission to make people’s lives fundamentally more fun.
• As much team sports and group fitness as you can handle.
• Competitive salary and bonus.
• Generous paid holiday allowance.
• Awesome staff socials e.g. Xmas Ski trip.
• Work laptop & mobile.
• An opportunity to put the “fittest” sports & lifestyle brand into the digital history books!
• No strict dress code.
• By joining the company at this stage of development you can quickly make an impact on company performance, be given greater responsibility compared to at larger companies and thus fast track your career.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job