A major SPORTS & FASHION group is seeking an accomplished Marketing Finance Analyst to join its global HQ based in Central London.
- Analyse and evaluate market investment choices across the business providing insight to business partners to enable decision making.
- Analysing effectiveness of different types of Marketing spend against defined criteria, using this to provide insight into the allocation of Marketing expenditure.
- Development of Marketing ROI and regular performance reporting, allowing benchmarking across brands.
- Support business partners with analysis on budget and forecast submissions as required.
- Support Head of Supply Chain Finance by providing consolidated view of Supply Chain costs and supporting with tracking of savings across business.
- Support business partners with ad hoc analysis to identify opportunities for cost savings.
- Support business partners with ad hoc analysis to evaluate new investment opportunities or report on performance of current investment areas.
- Work alongside management accounts team to ensure SAP data is consistent and system fully utilised to enable easier reporting and analysis.
- Work across the Analyst team supporting each other in sharing best practice and ensuring standardised approaches to working.
- Support on any other ad hoc analysis as required by the business.
To be considered for this exceptional job opportunity you MUST meet the following criteria:
- Solid Marketing Finance experience - ideally gained from a Retail / Wholesale / FMCG / Hospitality institution
- Part Qualified / Finalist / Passed Finalist - OR Masters-educated Non-Studiers considered
- Strong Excel skills, including high volume data analysis/manipulation and modelling
- Extremely engaging and influential, able to manage stakeholders at very senior levels
- An abundance of energy and enthusiasm!
- Warm, outgoing, with a gsoh!
- Ambitious, hungry to learn and develop your career further.
This is a phenomenal chance to progress your career within a major Sporting Goods business, working within an extremely vibrant, sociable and forward-thinking environment.
- Financial Analysis
- Supply Chain