Marketing Expert (Video Games B2B)
Senior Marketing Manager - Europe
London or Glasgow
What you’ll be doing
The team at PTW UK is looking for a passionate Senior Marketing Manager to join our crew. PTW has been a stalwart of external development in the games industry for nearly three decades and is ready to add to our team with a dedicated Senior Marketing Manager. The ideal candidate for this role is excited about PTW and ready to craft a strategy to continue the PTW brand on its growth trajectory. We need someone who is ready to be an integral part of our team while still taking a high level of initiative and being willing to work independently; self-motivation will be key to filling this role.
As the Senior Marketing Manager for PTW, you will work very closely with operations and business development to create a steady cadence of industry-relevant campaigns, thought leadership, and social media posts designed for brand relevance and lead generation. You will have the autonomy to craft your strategy and execute it with the guidance of the Head of PTW Marketing, the PTW operations team, our in-house art and video teams, our content team, and the business development leads.
- Must have the right to live and work in the UK
- Be within travel distance to Glasgow or London
- Previous experience of working within the Video Games industry, or a passion for, and interest in Video Games
- B2B Marketing experience (extensive)
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing (or equivalent)
- Must be capable of working autonomously within a small team
- Professional marketing work experience gained within the creative services sector
- A flexible, can-do attitude to problem-solving using your own initiative
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to communicate effectively
- Experience in developing marketing plans and assess what is commercially viable
- Meticulous attention to detail, ensuring that all activity agreed to in plans is executed in a timely manner
- Experience in website performance and optimisation
- An excellent understanding of effective creative, social media marketing
- Experience of working in gaming, a creative agency, or a similar environment
- Strong project management and organisation skills
- Excellent team player - inspirational and supportive at all levels
- Happy working in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple projects
- Have experience in Marketing within Europe (ideally)
- Attractive competitive basic salary
- Group pension scheme and death-in-service benefit
- 26 days holiday plus public holidays
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry-wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW
- B2B Marketing
- marketing manager
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'