Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Remote working - with access to Market Harborough
Salary: £25,000-£35,000 depending on experience
This is a superb, brand new opportunity to work with an exciting and innovative new FinTech company!
URocked is an innovative solution to modernise traditional tipping; created to empower people, reward great service, and connect people better in an ever-increasing cashless world.
Revolutionising tipping for the 21st Century, URocked is a super close-knit team looking for someone to come and join as their Marketing Executive. The successful candidate will embrace their culture and embody their values, taking their mission and vision to heart and putting their everything into everything that they do. A strong FinTech company, URocked are looking for talented individuals with passion and ambition to help to achieve their goals of moving into a global market.
- Work alongside the Chief Brand Officer to deliver the URocked marketing strategy for 2022
- Continually develop your own knowledge across all aspects of marketing, ensuring URocked keep up to date with latest marketing and social media trends
- Plan, write and schedule social media campaigns across all channels, including blog posts
- Creation of marketing collateral e.g., product leaflets
- Responsible for keeping the website up to date
- Report on general performance to the Senior Management team
- Degree in Marketing is desirable (but not essential)
- Experience of planning and executing content marketing and social media campaigns
- Proven track record of creating optimised web and social media content
- Minimum 1-2 years’ experience working within a Marketing Team
- Confident with Google Analytics
Nice to Haves:
- Ability to use Photoshop, In Design and Illustrator
URocked provide some great perks including:
- Competitive salaries - we’re committed to being the industry leader in our spaceand we offer great salaries to reflect our team members work
- Flexible working - their small team are based throughout the UK, from Cardiff to Sheffield. You can work from anywhere you call home, from their office in Market Harborough, or do a bit of both
- Personal development - URocked are people centric; their team are their beating heart. URocked want to support you with your own career development, with training opportunities and attending key, industry led conferences so you can build your network and continually learn
- Share options scheme - URocked believe in their brand so much that they want to give you a slice of the action
- Annual leave - 22 days annual leave to begin with, plus bank holidays. They'll also give you your birthday off too!
- The ability to take up to 2 days of paid volunteering each year
- Social Media Marketing
- Content Marketing
- Social Media Blogging
- Degree in Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'