The Optionis Group is the UK's leading payroll and accountancy services organisation . We have over 5 offices UK wide with remote teams based across the country .
As a growing business we are always looking to attract the very best talent . We are currently looking to recruit a Marketing Executive . This is a permanent position with excellent progression opportunities
The role holder will be responsible for all refer a friend promotions and comms that generate revenue or retention from our customers - be they Parasol employees, Agencies, Accountancy (PSC) contractors or partners across the broader marketplace.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Supporting the delivery of promotions and campaigns to educate and inform all customer segments about refer a friend based campaigns via email, web portal banners and pop ups, social, SMS etc.
- Become the team expert on all things refer a friend! Investigate market leading RAF schemes and software such as Mention Me.
- Working closely with Operations and Sales teams to communicate all refer a friend campaigns and share ideas around future marketing input. Gain feedback on leads and conversion to ensure refer a friend prospects are of a high enough quality.
- Reporting on the success of such campaigns back into the business.
Skills and Experience Required :
- A team player, with a collaborative mindset, always helping out where required
- Ability to work unsupervised whilst still delivering on workload
- Has the ability to multi-task and prioritise workload in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to deal with individuals at all levels
- Demonstrates commitment to high professional ethical standards and workplace diversity
- Previous experience of working on multi-channel campaigns that drive engagement and revenue
- Previous experience of using email broadcast tools /marketing automation systems (e.g. Pardot and Salesforce)
Benefits Package :
- Your Flexibility - we give our staff the ability to choose the way in which they work, be that fully from home, in an office or in an arrangement mixing the best of both.
- Industry leading career development
- 23 days holiday per year (excluding bank holidays). As a special thank you for each completed year of service with the company you will receive an additional days holiday (up to a maximum of 28 days or pro rata equivalent)
- Additional days off for Birthday and 100% attendance
- Exclusive Discounts & Offers from 'SavingsPal’ - UK’s Leading Benefits Platform
- Private Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 'Dressdown’ dress code
- Free parking
- Tusker Car benefit scheme - salary sacrifice green CO2 capped
- Free Mortgage service
- Holiday Buy & Exchange Scheme
- Gym Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Eye Care Vouchers -Specsavers
- Competitive Analysis
- Market Research
- Marketing Campaigns
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'