We can screen for those diseases that are the leading causes of premature death.
No one wants to die before their time. You have a loving family and you've worked hard. You want to stay healthy and enjoy a long and happy life. Sadly, disease doesn't care about what you want. Cancer and Coronary Heart Disease can strike, unannounced, at any time. However, there is something you can do about it. You can have a Health Personal Health Assessment and if there is anything developing inside you unseen, then chances are we'll find it and then you can get it treated.
- Take ownership of all social media platforms and content creation, executing the strategy designed.
- Monitor feedback on social media and highlight key areas of improvement.
- Regularly evaluate social media performance and update the wider team with the latest statistics.
- Optimise social media output, based on performance statistics.
- Support Commercial Director in designing marketing campaigns.
- Design and maintain a marketing content plan (minimum 6 month ahead)
- Own article and content creation for marketing partnerships.
- Research marketing opportunity and be a constant source of innovative marketing ideas.
- Research and present strategic brand partnerships.
- Take ownership of the website content management.
- Set up and organise Webinars / Symposiums (CPD evenings).
- Contribute to targeting new clients.
- Create trusted links within the media for press releases.
- Work alongside Commercial Director in developing business opportunities with qualified outcomes.
- Have complete knowledge of companies products and services and be comfortable presenting to potential clients.
- Able to meet with clients virtually or in person when needed.
- Regular competitor analysis.
- Confident person with the ability to present to senior team members.
- Strategic thinker with the ability to demonstrate forward planning.
- Pro-active approach to marketing and business development.
- Hunger for the industry
- Able to multitask and manage time efficiently.
- Able to prioritise and manage stress level.
- Team Player
- Advance usage of Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Advanced mail merge and power point.
- Experience with web design / Indesign package (or similar).
- Familiar with Adobe
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'