Circa £26,000 - £27,000 per annum
We are looking for a Marketing Executive to join the IET family!
We are the IET and we inspire, inform and influence the global engineering community to engineer a better world. As a diverse home across engineering and technology, we share knowledge that helps make better sense of the world in order to solve the challenges that matter. It’s why we are uniquely placed to champion engineering.
What you’ll be doing
You’ll be joining an enthusiastic and innovative team that provides marketing support to the Academic Publishing and Sales business of the IET. You’ll get involved in creating and executive exciting campaigns that engage and inform our target audience and help us achieve our ambition of growing our marketing share.
What we hope you can bring to the role
As well as experience of producing and executing marketing campaigns, you’ll have a good knowledge of writing marketing copy and marketing channels (online and offline). You’ll be an excellent communicator and will be able to build effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
Take a look at the day to day responsibilities and key skills below. If you feel you have experience in a number of these areas please send us your CV for consideration. We are also open to discussing flexible ways of working, including reduced hours and working in an agile way.
If you are keen to join the IET Family, we look forward to hearing from you soon.
A little more about the role
- Support the delivery of marketing campaigns, utilising the full marketing mix, including online and offline channels.
- Produce and implement marketing campaigns to support relevant marketing objectives.
- Design, collation, production and mailing of key collateral, including writing and proofreading marketing materials as required.
- Briefing/liaising with designers, printers and other external suppliers.
- Co-ordinate and attend conferences and exhibitions, including design, delivery and shipping of conference material and working on the stand when required.
- Working with the Marketing Campaign Managers to set campaign goals, budget and monitor and report on campaign success.
A little more about what we’re looking for
- Experience of producing tactical marketing plans
- Knowledge of marketing channels (online and offline)
- Copy writing ability
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- An understanding of marketing frameworks (desirable)
The IET is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Manager
- Marketing Plan
- Building Relationships
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'