My client, a software company based in Maidenhead are looking for a Marketing Executive who can implement and own campaigns that help with customer acquisition and maintaining the current customer base. You will assist the Marketing Manager with day-to-day duties and report to the Marketing Director.
- Delivering marketing campaigns as set out in the marketing plan.
- Working closely with the sales and account management team to understand campaign requirements.
- Utilising technology such as ClickDimensions / Dynamics CRM to ensure the sales team are fully engaged with all activity.
- Creating campaigns incorporating email, landing pages, direct mail, social media
- Briefing and helping the designers devise creative concepts and source relevant images for marketing communications.
- Liaising with outsourced marketing agencies where required
- Reporting on the outcomes of campaigns and make recommendations for enhancements.
- Responsible for obtaining approval of marketing material.
- Organising collateral for appropriate exhibitions and events and attending onsite where needed to ensure smooth running of process.
Skills / Attributes Required
- B2B Experience in the software industry
- Experience of using digital marketing tools such as Google AdWords, Lead Forensics
- Experience using email marketing / marketing automation tools
- Good communicator; with sales team, internal marketing team and outsourced agencies
- Confident user of Microsoft Office, in particular; Word, PowerPoint and Excel
- CIM qualified would be useful - however, my client are keen to invest in career development and so would be prepared to fund CIM courses and certification
- A desire to build a career and develop into marketing management.
- Highly communicative and a great team player
- Naturally curious
My client is open to hiring a Marketing Executive/Manager.
Excellent company benefits package; pension, healthcare, annual bonus
Sona Resourcing LTD acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'