We are looking for a highly motivated Marketing Executive to join our team on a permanent basis either in Basingstoke or Kemble, Gloucestershire.
As a Marketing Executive, you will play a key role in supporting the whole business on an international scale, providing a wide range of marketing solutions to various business streams.
- Working with the Marketing Manager to produce sales enablement tools in both digital and print (graphics, brochures, flyers, presentations etc).
- Use Adobe Creative Suite and other design software to produce a wide range of content for digital and social including video, graphics, blog posts, case studies etc.
- Manage and monitor all social media accounts.
- Plan, create and implement email marketing campaigns to both clients and individuals.
- Support with delivery of SEO and PPC digital marketing. Improve organic rankings: help devise content strategy, SEO audits, keyword research etc
- Previous experience within a Marketing Assistant / Executive position.
- The ability to create and edit marketing materials using Adobe Creative Cloud Software. Specifically, the use of InDesign, illustrator, Photoshop, Premier & After Effects are essential.
- Solid understanding of social media - including LinkedIn.
- Experience of implementing a wide range of marketing or communications activities.
- Thorough knowledge of SEO with experience of Google Adwords and Analytics.
If you are interested in this job opportunity then please apply now.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'