Events Marketing Executive
South East London
Are you an experienced Marketing Executive from the events industry? My clients are a highly successful company who specialise in Conferences and Exhibitions and are a short walk from the London Bridge area.
You will be joining a marketing team of 5 and will be working on marketing projects and campaigns to promote their b2b conferences, specifically within the defence sector.
- Attend team meetings
- Research and find the best channels to market
- Social Media marketing
- Write copy for stages of campaigns
- Source new and relevant data where necessary
- Contact all marketing partners to set up deals - trade associations, newsletters, magazines, websites etc
- Build relationships with long term media partners
- To work with sponsors in order to promote conferences
- Maintain contact with suppliers and monitor work in progress
- Manage print runs and mailings
- Write and send press releases for each campaign to ensure maximum PR coverage.
- Send e-mail campaigns through in-house email system
- Monitor the response of marketing activity
- Ensure relevant cross marketing is provided for each conference in your sector
- Post campaign analysis to monitor success of each aspect of campaign.
- Immediately available to start a new position
- Have an interest in the Defence sector
- Have experience within conference/events marketing
- HTML, Mail Chimp, Google Analytics, CRM Database experience
- Copy writing experience
- Negotiation experience, budgeting experience
Office Angels acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. Office Angels UK is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Office Angels. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explaining how we will use your information is available on our website.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'