No ‘one size fits all’ when it comes to finding the perfect sleep experience for customers and that’s why at Bensons for Beds we put Sleep Wellness™ at the heart of everything we do. With nearly 70 years of retail and 100 years of manufacturing experience in sourcing the best quality beds, frames and mattresses, at Bensons we understand how to design the perfect, tailored sleep experience.
We have 190+ locations across our retail, manufacturing and distribution sites, employing c 1800 colleagues. Under new ownership of Alteri Investors we have an ambitious 3 year plan to grow the business further and achieve our mission of becoming the market leading bed retailer with a strong omnichannel presence.The Benefits...
In return for your valuable contribution, we offer a competitive base salary and in addition to that we offer you all these extra benefits:
- *Employee discount scheme for Bensons products
- *‘Perks’ discounts from numerous high street and online retailers and service providers to save you money on your everyday purchases and bigger expenses such as holidays and travel, electrical goods, motoring and leisure products etc.
- *Pension scheme – you can choose between our enhanced contributions scheme or the auto-enrolment schemes, both provided by Legal & General
- *Healthshield cashback options for Health and wellbeing services (dental, optical, virtual GP, other hospital services and more)
- Access to Retail Trust services (guidance and support on retail issues, mental health, wellbeing & financial topics)
- Learning and development programmes to gain new knowledge and skills
- Career progression – access to internal opportunities to build your career within Bensons for Beds
- *Long service awards and ‘Love to Shop’ voucher rewards to spend as you like
- 28 days holiday, rising to 31 after 2 years’ service
We are a business with a flexible approach to working which means we can offer full time, part time and flexi working with hours to suit most requirements, including evenings, weekends and bank holidays. Please feel free to discuss flexible options at your interview.
(*qualifying periods apply)
In this role as a Marketing Executive, you will assist the Category Marketing Manager on successfully delivering on-brand, customer focused POS to our Bensons for Beds stores as well as media support.
Main duties will include:
- Work in collaboration with the Lead creative and media agencies to develop and implement customer focused campaigns in line with the annual customer activity and media plans, including TV, Radio, Press and In Store Point of Sale and ticketing.
- Work closely with the Commercial teams to develop customer focused communications.
- Interpret and utilise customer insight and tracking.
- Work closely with retail teams to produce clear and effective in store ticketing, developing WGLL practices.
- Develop comprehensive briefs for the Artwork and Production and Print agencies in order to deliver campaigns on time and to budget.
- Developing Campaign effectiveness and ongoing efficiencies with print partners
- Regular retail store visits – review and learn.
- Assist with marketing activity including creation of meaningful and appropriate copy for all customer communications including brochure production.
- Liaise with printers to acquire quotations which should include price, quality of materials, deadline, fulfilment and delivery.
- Take personal responsibility for ensuring projects are delivered against quotations and invoices are processed with the appropriate departments - Budget Management Accountabilities.
- Supporting the department by operating flexibly and providing assistance in line with changing priorities.
- Create meaningful and appropriate copy for all customer communications.
Communicate effectively and build relationships with a range of stakeholders, e.g. customers / distributors, suppliers and colleagues.The Skills...
To be successful in this role, the Marketing Executive will have the following skills and attributes:
- Previous proven experience in a marketing team and preferably within a retail environment.
- Effective communication skills in both verbal and written formats
- Team working, able to work with colleagues in various departments and levels of seniority
- Business acumen, able to understand how your actions impact the business
- Customer focus, able to see things from our customer’s perspective and provide excellent service
- Delivering results, able to meet deadlines and deliver high quality work with a positive outlook.
- Self-motivated with a ‘can do’ attitude,
- Works as part of a team and supports colleagues to achieve team goals
- Works to deadlines and can meet personal and business objectives
- Takes initiative
- Attention to detail
- Flexible approach, willing to change direction when required
- Creative and energetic
- Results orientated with a positive outlook
- Forward planner who critically assesses own performance
If you love working within a dynamic team, growing your skills and developing new ones then click now to apply to join us as our new Marketing Executive!
There is a brief online application process to complete, to tell us about yourself, answer some questions and confirm your eligibility. We’ll reply to you asap!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'