Nigel Wright is delighted to be recruiting a Marketing Executive to join a specialist, market leading manufacturer. The Marketing function is a fast-moving department within the organisation with a diverse remit. The marketing executive will be involved in all aspects of the marketing mix associated with promoting products – from product planning to launch - providing a great opportunity for an individual to become a leading marketer, delivering initiatives into a global market place.
This is a key role within the marketing team that will provide support to the Head of Marketing in delivering against company objectives. The role will successfully manage and control the relationship between products and the target audience and will be involved in all aspects of the marketing mix associated with promoting products, from product planning to launch. Key areas will be: -
- Product analysis and benchmarking to increase sales.
- Target market definition and involvement with campaigns, to create increased opportunities.
- All aspects of promotions, from technical data sheet creation and all printed material, to digital marketing, web profile development and content management.
- Plan and execute digital and email marketing campaigns and design, maintain and supply content for the organisation's website.
- Pricing analysis globally.
- Support distributors with relevant marketing assets and materials to maintain brand consistency.
- Managing external agencies for graphics, photography and printing where required
- Track and analyse marketing metrics including website traffic flow and provide regular internal reports
- Degree educated within a Marketing or Business discipline.
- Marketing experience (ideally) from a manufacturing or engineering business, although all B2B will be considered
- Strong copy writing skills.
- Experience of working with a CRM system would be desirable.
- Digital Marketing experience and qualifications would be advantageous.
- Ability to confidently deliver presentations
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Commercially minded with the desire to work in a fast paced, market leading business
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'