3 Month Self-Employed Contract for an experienced Marketing Executive with view to join company permanently.
- Oversees all company social media accounts management
- Develops engaging, creative, innovative content for regularly scheduled posts, which enlighten audiences and promote brand-focused messages
- Coordinates social media messaging with advertising departments, brand managers, and quarterly or seasonal company goals
- Manages social media team members, including copywriters and other content creators, by overseeing their work and offering guidance or direction
- Audits and analyses social media presences, including digital advertising costs and returns
- Analyses social media campaigns with tracking systems to gather visitor data and determine efficacy and areas for social media campaign improvement
- Works with other departments to develop social media timelines coinciding with new product releases, ad campaigns, or other brand messages
- Monitors and develops reports on competitor activity within social media spaces
- Extensive Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Web Proficiency
- Content Creation
- Public Relations and Brand Marketing Experience
- Proofreading and Editing Skills
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- Customer Service Skills
- Marketing Executive
- Social Media
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'