We have an exciting opportunity here at PDM Buildbase for a Marketing Executive to join our team based in East Kilbride. You will join us on a full time, permanent basisworking 44 hours per weekand in return you will receive a competitive salary! Travel to other PDM Buildbase locations in Scotland will be required from time to time.
About the role:
As the Marketing Executive you will maximise sales and profit through increasing customer understanding and the development of targeted marketing campaigns & raising awareness of our brand. You will also help drive a customer focus throughout the business/organisation.
Responsibilities as ourMarketing Executive:
- Develop and deliver marketing campaigns appropriate for our business and our customers to increase sales and profitability
- Deliver and support in all aspects of product, product promotions and website across all multi-channel media
- Develop a brand propositions to raise our profile that are in line with our customer needs
- Analyse and evaluating market and brand positioning
- Work with the wider group marketing team to deliver successful sales and marketing campaigns
- Work closely with procurement and branches to help deliver results
- Drive, develop and champion the creation of industry-leading range, space and merchandising solutions
- Focus on the customer of today and of the future, to continually improve the customer shopping experience
- Set direction for shelving principles, shelf management and space allocation
- Ensure all processes developed minimize gaps on shelf, ensure aisles are easy to shop in and maximising sales per foot
- Tailor range and merchandising plans to meet branch & online and customer needs
Our Marketing Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- A marketing qualification
- Strong communication skills with the ability to establish working relationships within the company
- An understanding/awareness of trade business marketing
- Attention to detail, and accuracy in proof reading
- Highly creative, with excellent written skills
- Structured and organised approach to projects is essential
- Ability to adapt, manipulate and update artwork templates and images using appropriate software (eg Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop)
- Understanding of online channels and how to maximise results/exposure through SEO, PPC and link building
- Communicating information clearly, openly and persuasively
- Excellent Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint skills are essential
- Full UK driving licence
If you would like to join our team as our Marketing Executive, then why not click ‘apply’ today – we’d love to hear from you!
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'