Up to £26,000 + Excellent Benefits
Get Recruited are currently supporting a leading events company in Hertford who, due to growth, are seeking a motivated Marketing Executive to join their team.
As the Marketing Executive, you will be responsible for all aspects of marketing within the company, including content writing, managing social media and producing reports.
Marketing Executive Responsibilities:
- Building and executing marketing campaigns to acquire delegates through a combination of integrated, digital and traditional techniques
- Planning and executing email campaigns
- Acquire and build relationships with relevant media partners
- Assist in the content marketing strategy, working with industry leaders to deliver articles, whitepapers and interviews.
- Assist in website development and maintenance. Ensuring each event website is optimised for SEO and its target audience, and kept up to date.
- Creation of marketing materials and literature. Ensuring existing marketing materials such as the event brochures are kept up to date
- Work with sponsors to deliver customer service and targeted pre-event marketing campaigns
- Analysing and measuring marketing effectiveness
- Using social media channels to support the event and content marketing campaigns
Marketing Executive Skills and Experience:
- At least 1 years experience within a marketing / marketing executive / marketing assistant vacancy is essential
- Marketing Degree is desirable
- Ideally have experience in the events industry
- Ability to prioritise a busy workload
- Ability to work under pressure
- Experience in website CMS and Email campaign software would be an advantage
To Apply: Please Send your CV for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
- marketing assistant
- email marketing
- marketing executive
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'