A leading Intellectual Property Firm are looking for an experienced Marketing professional to join their London office. In this pivotal role you will be responsible for supporting the delivery of business development activity and marketing campaigns.
- Assist the Head of Marketing in the creation, development and implementation of marketing and business development plans
- Assist with planning and delivering events
- Develop marketing collateral and content for directories, award submissions, website and client comms
- To provide the main administrative function for the marketing team e.g. monitoring the marketing inbox, arranging internal meetings, booking fee earners on events, distributing BD reports, maintaining spreadsheets.
- Proactively research business development opportunities for fee-earners at a local and regional level
This role will suit a Marketing Assistant who is ready to make the step up into an Executive role. If you have previous experience in a similar role within professional services, then please get in touch
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'